I am SO sorry! If you are a follower of mine (family) I am SO sorry! I'm terribly busy and unmotivated for things like this when I'm pregnant. But that time has come and is almost gone! It has been so long since I last posted.
Isaac turned 3 and then I found out on Labor Day (ironic, I know!) that we were expecting another bundle of joy! This past year has been FULL. It has been a year of ugly health issues with so many of our family members, a year of defiance and boundary setting with Isaac and I, a year of house repairs (I know! Again!) and projects, a year of LONG work hours for Dan and college classes on top of it, and a year where I am just holding on and hoping for the best. :)
But in that there was plenty of good, too. There was a wonderful marriage in our family, everyone's health issues are clearing up if they haven't already, Isaac is learning his "place" with mama and papa, the house is back to normal (and even better than before!), Dan is still busy - but doing an AWESOME job both at work and getting straight A's and B's in school, and me? I held on!
So now I have to get back to this blog so you can see how Isaac has grown like a weed this year, and then watch the next one come along and grow just as fast! Here is what we know: We are having another boy and are THRILLED to pieces! We are naming him Micah Thomas Richards. Micah is a great book in the bible, but he's a Prophet of Hope and Justice and we liked that. Thomas is my dad's name (legal name). Isaac high-fived Dan during the ultrasound when we realized it was a boy. Isaac can't stop kissing and rubbing my big giant belly and talks to Micah every day, many times. He already sings Micah to "sleep" when he gets kicked a whole bunch while we rest on couch. I'm pretty sure Isaac will be an amazing big brother.
So today is Tuesday and the baby is coming on Thursday. 2 days! So I'm going to show you some "before" baby pictures now, of the bedrooms, and of my giant belly, and of excited Isaac. Hope you enjoy. Again.....SO SORRY for such a long break to blog world!
No comments:
Post a Comment