Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Micah's room: 
This was our old guest room.  (Sorry folks.  You come here to stay now and you're on a sleeper sofa!  With a feather mattress, though.)  I have no idea why I insisted the room be green, but I just "feeeeeel" like this baby will be a green kind of kid.  Whatever that means.  Isaac was using his old crib as a daybed, so we found him a new "big boy bed" and put the crib back together for the baby.  Same rocking chair I picked out with Peggy when pregnant with Isaac, only now that I sew, I made a cushion for it.  Isaac made all the canvas paintings, I made the mobile and lampshade, and all the furniture and toys were in our house already.  The ONLY thing we had to get for this room was the dresser!  Sorry the pictures aren't great.



No comments:

Post a Comment