Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The final belly pictures

Yes I waddle.  According to my neighbors who watch me in the front of our house, I've been truly waddling for a few weeks.  I'm pretty close to the same size as I was with Isaac, although my belly is bigger this time and I'm about 4 pounds more.  Isaac was 7 pounds 9 ounces.  Any guesses?  I'm thinking Micah will be around 8, too.



Isaac was born affectionate.  He was such a snuggle bug baby and has remained that way as a toddler and now preschooler.  There isn't a single hour in our day where he doesn't need some sort of touch.  He has always loved my hair, but the older he gets, it can be just a quick hand squeeze or peck on my cheek, or even a high-five.  But never an hour without something.  So imagine....this giant belly in his face just BEGGING for rubs, kisses, pats, and hugs.  Its an all day and all night event.  Once he saw Micah during the ultrasound he just couldn't stop.  He talks to Micah, sings to him, tells him what to do already, but mostly just rubs with his hands on him, drapes his arms over him, or closes his eyes and kisses him and tells him he loves him.  I had to get a picture of it.  Its really cute from my angle, though.

We have a black and white wall in our house and I have a pic of Dan doing this when I was pregnant with Isaac.  We took a repeat pic, only we switched sides so we'd remember which baby was in my belly.  HA!  Dan loves it because he thinks it looks like he's blowing my belly up like a balloon.
Done!  This kiddo will be here in less than 2 days and I'm very happy we ALL made it.  Stay tuned - because the next pics will be much more fun.  Love you all!

2 comments: