I have taught Isaac all the expessions; happy face, sad face, laughing face, surprised face, and now the scared face. He knows them all and I still have to try and capture the other faces. Plus, he's now working on yawning with a tired face!
SCARED FACE
This is what I found when I pulled Isaac's blocks down off the shelf. Sometimes its the tiniest things that can make your whole day. :)
This was amazing. Not only did I get the house to myself for 20 or 30 minutes, but Isaac loved it while learning how to mow, and the yard looked beautiful when it was done.
ohhh how I love this post:o) Loove the block thing...so special:o)...I'm glad you got a little time to yourself too!
ReplyDeleteThe "scared" face is awesome. I love it. He's a ham just like his cousin :D
ReplyDeleteMaybe in a year or two he can mow the lawn himself! HA!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Love that Isaac is on his way to manhood with his first lawn-mowing! That's a great dad right there.
ReplyDelete