Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Park Play

Now that the weather has finally cooled down we are able to spend much more time outdoors going on walks and playing at parks. Isaac loves to be outside and begs for it every chance he gets. Here's some pictures of our recent park trips.

Isaac and the sandhill cranes!
His face is red from rubbing the red dirt from the nearby baseball diamond all over himself.

This past weekend we drove to a new park down the road from us.




I love this picture! There were so many dads and sons there that day and it was fun to see a glimpse into our future park dates watching the older boys with thier dads.

For the record: I got sick and had to get off.

Already going down backwards. He thinks this is way more fun!











1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics Em! I love the backwards slide action! Nice shirt too ;)

    ReplyDelete