This is Fiona! The latest baby to our neighbors came over for a visit the other evening. We weren't exactly sure how Isaac would respond but he was so in awe of her and was gentle and loving. Fiona's big sister Ellie was 20 months when Isaac came home so its gone full circle. I thought Isaac's face was priceless watching the new baby, and I'm showing off little baby girl, Fiona, at the same time!
This is the best part of a day. Seeing this smile makes everything else seem silly.
Sure, Isaac. As if I'm dumb enough to hug you now. He kept trying to get either me or Dan to give him a big squeeze and all we did was laugh. No WAY!
I'm not a bad mommy....but I was trying to get something done quickly one morning and turned to see what the little one was doing. My ink pads for my stamps were within reach and not only did he stamp himself, but our new carpet as well. Fortunately I removed the ink from the carpet and my son very quickly - but not before I snapped a shot in hopes to show Dan what he missed. Its happened twice.
Hysterical!!! Attack of the Ink Pad!!
ReplyDelete