It was a sad fact that our first season of soccer was over. Isaac really loved it! And I fully admit that I did too! It was a blast to take him to practice, to hang with the other moms/dads while the kids burned off energy! And I really loved cheering them on all season. They improved so much from the first game to the last game. The team scored a total of 12 goals the whole season, and Isaac scored 7 of them! He just played his little heart out.
Dan ended up coaching a few games because our coach had to work every other Saturday, too! It ended up working out because he and Dan were on opposite Saturdays, allowing the kids to always have a coach! Isaac loved having his papa as the coach!
Isaac's first trophy!
These aren't great, but for all of you who would have loved to attend a game, here is how it looked! He was getting pretty fancy footwork by the end of the season! Sorry he's not actually scoring in these. I had a hard time ... think I only caught 2 goals all season!
So thats it! We'll see what he picks to play in the spring...T-ball or Soccer again? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment