Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2012

Catching up....

 
It was "Silly Hat" day at school.  I just thought this was too cute.
 
I also thought this was too cute!  We got the Disney Channel for free out of nowhere, so Isaac has never seen the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!  He was in awe as I made my coffee, but look at them snuggling and holding hands.  I'm soooo lucky that they love each other soooo much!
 
Isaac has recently started becoming interested in the "manly" things.  So Dan let him try shaving (with the plastic cover on, of course!)  He was so proud of himself!  I was reminded of the times I would watch my dad shave and then he would smack my cheeks with a bit of after-shave.  For some reason, this tradition tugged at my heart strings.
 
Thanksgiving!  Look at that sweet sweater on Micah.  My friend and neighbor just LITERALLY whipped this up one day!  Yes, in one day!  It was adorable!  So, this is the sweet picture.....
 
....and this is what the other 40 of them looked like that I had to take to get the one above.  HA!  I'm in a world of trouble.  Better start drinking protein shakes to get ready!
 
 
The weather this past weekend was perfect!  It wasn't too hot, and the humidity was low, so we decided to take the boys to the beach for sunset.  We also decided to have Isaac build a snowman out of sand since there is NO chance we'll be seeing any snow in our near future.  This was Micah's first time to touch the beach and get his toes wet.

 
Maybe (hopefully) it was because the water was COLD, but he wasn't too thrilled.  He was much happier to sit up on the beach blanket and watch the big boy and papa and stay warm with me.
 
Most people go to the beach for the scenery.  The water is gorgeous and the sunsets are killer.  But that night, as I sat there, I really soaked in the fact that THIS (below) was MY view.  It was just gorgeous.  3 of the greatest guys, my guys, just sweetly enjoying a nice night on the beach.  Everyone was happy, having fun, and at peace.  THIS view, by far, is the best one I've ever had at the beach.

Isaac putting the final touches on his "fat snowman".



Looking forward to Christmas!  Our first Christmas as a family of four.  We have been truly blessed this year!  I hope you all have a joyous holiday season!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment