Well? We're all geared up for the big night! Here are some photos of the month leading up to the REAL excitement....
Micah is learning to walk (or cruise)! I have to find the pic of Isaac using this same toy to walk at the same age. Too cute. Only Micah is a bit bigger. :)
Dan and Isaac made a gingerbread house from scratch last year, but with Dan's finals this month I thought I'd just buy a kit to speed things along. I got one from Home Depot!
Like father like son.
Big news!! On the 17th and 18th Isaac's class took a field trip to the church for "dress rehearsals" of their Christmas concert. That meant he FINALLY got to ride the bus! I stayed just to capture a picture of him loading the bus at school. Look at how PROUD he is walking to the bus!?
Somebody is VERY excited. He picked the very last seat in the back and had a blast.
Terrible shot, sorry. But the pre-schoolers were first to perform the night of the Christmas concert. There they came, dressed as presents! It was adorable. They sang a couple songs, said 2 bible verses, and performed 2 songs as a bell choir. I was so impressed!
How stinking cute is this present under my tree?!
The 21st was his last day of school for the winter break. We had his class "birthday party for Jesus" party and the kids had tons of fun. They made some crafts, decorated cookies, and had cupcakes, of course! Isaac will miss school over the break.
This weekend got pretty darn cold for Florida! That allowed the boys to put on their sweats and fleece! Even if its only a day or two, its fun to be cozy!
This is hilarious. So Isaac has really wanted us to shave his head. He has brought it up day after day, and last night we decided to go for it. I held Micah and the camera while Dan took the clippers to his head. He started off happy and excited, but when he saw all his hair falling to the floor in HUGE piles, he began to lose it!
Is this not the most sad and pitiful and sweetest picture ever!? He was saying, "I'm gonna miss my hair! I want it back on!"
But 5 minutes later he was reminded by us how fast his hair grows and he decided he really liked it. :) (I have yet to decide how I feel about it.) BUT....its much cheaper for us to do it!
We are READY for Santa!!! Are you!???? Hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Amen for the buzzers!!! Recognize the "tool of destruction!" Great pics! Love that you had a birthday party for Jesus...... we have, in the past, made a cake.
ReplyDelete