Today was the day. I have been gearing up for this for a long time. Isaac's hair has only needed a tiny bit of attention from me up until now. I've taken scissors and trimmed off the rat-tail in the back while he was taking a bath, and Dan has done a tiny trimming in the back with his clippers. But now its out of our control. I'm guessing that Isaac will be that kid with a crew-cut, or shaved head, but I just couldn't shave it off. Not yet, anyway! I've been dreading this day - the one where I know my "baby" will be gone, only to meet my new pre-schooler. Ahhhh. It HAD to be done! Isaac was ready, saying "mines hair is SOOOOO loooong"!
We took him to the mall. We knew we could bribe him with something (you'll see in a sec) if he sat still and was a good boy for his hairdresser. I didn't know they had these cute capes! He loved that! And that the chair spins and goes up-and-down! Here's the before:
Oh no! Where did our baby go? What a handsome young man he is with his spiked hair. Can't wait to see him. Looks like the ride-ons were a huge hit. Nana
ReplyDelete