Happy Father's Day! 2 peas in a pod!
This is a picture to explain my life right now.

Isaac wants to Bar-b-que so badly!

Notice the big boy undies!

For your info: Isaac is weened! (Finally) I can't even tell you how happy I am with my new found freedom, and how proud I am of Isaac during this adjustment. I know that I hung in there way longer than I had anticipated, but I also know that he needed it. It has been amazing to me how obvious it was in the last week that we could move on into a new relationship. He only cried a tiny bit and even let his papa put him to sleep last night. (only the 2nd time ever) A couple of people have asked me if I'm sad, and to be honest, only about 20% of me was. I was WAY ready, but know that this means he's finally finding his independance and moving out of "baby/toddlerhood" and into "preschooler". Its a proud moment for me and Dan! Its been a long 2 years, but worth every sacrifice to know I did what was needed for this individual little (strong) personality. Now....about getting a babysitter!
Isaac wants to Bar-b-que so badly!
Notice the big boy undies!
For your info: Isaac is weened! (Finally) I can't even tell you how happy I am with my new found freedom, and how proud I am of Isaac during this adjustment. I know that I hung in there way longer than I had anticipated, but I also know that he needed it. It has been amazing to me how obvious it was in the last week that we could move on into a new relationship. He only cried a tiny bit and even let his papa put him to sleep last night. (only the 2nd time ever) A couple of people have asked me if I'm sad, and to be honest, only about 20% of me was. I was WAY ready, but know that this means he's finally finding his independance and moving out of "baby/toddlerhood" and into "preschooler". Its a proud moment for me and Dan! Its been a long 2 years, but worth every sacrifice to know I did what was needed for this individual little (strong) personality. Now....about getting a babysitter!
No comments:
Post a Comment