Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 6, 2010

SUMMER!

I finally found a backyard toy! This climber/slide was basically brand new on Craigslist for only 20% of the cost at Target. I LOVE craigslist! They LOVE this!

All greased up and dying to jump-in!

Remember the pool that the Marigot and Dennis gave Isaac for his birthday last year? Well its blown-up and a permanent fixture in our backyard now. Summer has begun - it has been in the 90's already and this is the only way to play back here without sweating to death!




How great is this? They just crack themselves up!

What a disaster. Do you see my coffee mug on the table? Because they wear me out! And do you like my "white trash awning"? It just gets too hot!

Oh, why not? Only once in a while, and this is the cleanest place for it.


2 comments:

  1. Isaac. In the pool laughing uncontrollably is too cute. Love that picture - pure joy!!

    I want that pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Emily! :)
    How wonderful that you have all of that entertainment in the backyard!
    Did you ever get a chance to drink that coffee?
    I remember pouring a glass of diet Coke and not getting a sip until late in the day!!
    They all look like they are having a ball!

    ReplyDelete