Ok. So I went out of order! Woops! Things happen so fast around here and I haven't been great about keeping up on the blog. So I've decided to share my favorite pics from the last month instead of going week by week. Here is a taste of my week days.

Can you believe it?! I packed up the highchairs and all 3 "babies" are sitting at the table for meals and arts 'n crafts now. I guess all the "babies" are really turning into "kids".

All 3 kids in orange this day, and not on purpose! You can tell we just came in from outside - look at those red cheeks!

Our Sandhill Crane babies. They grow so fast! They are dying to go down our new slide.


Painting! REALLY!
Getting ready to jump. Isaac is a fish! LOVES to swim, will swim underwater and whine if you hang on to him. No fear at all!

On Easter Sunday we got to drive up to Tampa and pick-up Kat! She was visiting her family that lives there (recent move) and spent the week with us. She took 400 pictures that I still haven't made it all the way through. I will blog her trip later - but here she is - looking great!

Checking out the waves. Possible surfer in the future.

Easter Sunday after church!

I have been making all sorts of things and one of them is fingerpaint. I had the kids paint Easter eggs instead of dying them. They had a ball getting all "messy".


Madisyn wasn't so sure getting "dirty" was okay. It took a little time, but now she's digging it!

This is the before....I cover our floor with butcher paper for easy clean-up, and I don't care what they do when its down. Win-win.

Not sure you can tell...but this alligator was HUGE! I couldn't let the kids out for a couple of weeks with this guy swimming around. The Fish and Wildlife guys had to come out to move him somewhere safer and it took 3 of them and 2 trips for bait. It was quite an operation to watch. It took 1 1/2 hours just to get him into the truck because he was 10 1/2 feet long!

Isaac and Madisyn running in the skate rink.
Wow, those are some lucky kids! Wish you lived closer to us because I would get a job just so I could have you watch my kids!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun month! Lucky kids; they look like they're having a blast!
ReplyDelete