Total Pageviews

Friday, March 19, 2010

What's going on around here?

Madisyn's mom, Hope, is from Indiana and now that Isaac and I have roots in Indiana, too....
"GO HOOSIERS!"

Isaac and Mallory riding bareback
Okay. So since the kiddos are at the stage where the toys are "old news" and boring, I have to be creative. I've been moving furniture in the late mornings and putting things together, such as all the tents all at once. Or forts. Or obstacle courses with the dining room chairs and couch cushions and table leaf, etc... Its a mess but worth it to see such excitement!

I had to use twine to keep them from tipping over with all the rough-housing going on inside.





Our church had a HUGE rummage sale and all clothing items were 50 cents each. I put together a dress-up box with all sorts of things. Isaac likes to wear the hats but its the girls who are all over it, especially the high heels.


Low. Rider.

Isaac picked up the Norovirus from who-knows-where (stomach flu) and its been pretty ugly this past week. Now that we are all exposed I offered to watch Madisyn for an all nighter. (She was going to have to go somewhere with an infant and that was too risky) It was short notice so we didn't have her girly bag with pj's, etc...so it was all boy for her! Isaac loved having her stay all night and the two of them cuddled like crazy when they woke up in the morning and saw eachother. It was one of the sweetest things I've seen as a mom.


Its MUSIC TIME! We try to do a little piano or music lesson at least twice a week.

We're busy but learning a ton and trying to have as much fun as possible in the process!
(This totally includes me)



Huskies beat Marquette! GO DAWGS! We support the Purple and Gold!

2 comments:

  1. love the update! your pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...You are a NATURAL!!
    Skip and Susan

    ReplyDelete