It was our friend Robert's birthday party this weekend! His parents rented out the YMCA Gymnastics room and invited his whole class plus friends and family to join in the fun. What an amazing idea and a great way to get these kids energy out! We had so much fun sharing in the festivities that I had to post some pictures. Isaac was in heaven playing with all the kids and kept up with them all. He's such a boy! No fear!
The beginning stretches



Here's the birthday boy climbing the rock wall!

So maybe I'm a little crazy but Isaac loves to "jump" and I thought it would be fun to let him try the bounce house. This was the most fun he's had in his whole 16 months, I think!

Figuring it out

A few practice jumps

"This is the COOLEST THING EVER!"

"Check me out!"

"Whoa! I got it."

Needed a little help on the obstacle course.

Jumping on the trampoline!

If this doesn't capture the mood I don't know what would. Happy boy!

Thanks for a great time Goberman Family! Happy Birthday to Robbie (Robert, sorry)!
JUMPING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love it that you let him go in the bounce house! I bet he just loved it! Emily...our hair is yet again the same and I am due for a hair cut. We shall see our results!
ReplyDelete