I had the amazing chance to have a little get-a-way weekend with my girl friend. I hadn't done it since Isaac was 2, and now that Micah is nearly 2, it was time! We stayed at this gorgeous hotel on Sanibel Island and the view was so amazing! Dan did a great job of holding down the fort while I was gone, so much that I am already planning the next one! (Not really...dreaming, though!) Here are a few pics I just liked of the nature around us.
EASTER WEEKEND! As usual...we had to have our night of coloring eggs. However...I usually buy brown eggs, had gone to the store for a dozen white ones, and then DROPPED them when I got home! UGH! So there were only 5 that made it making this years art project very quick.
Micah was SHOCKED to see his egg change color!
Love these two crazies.
We went to the early church service so they were too tired to snap a good one.
We hosted this year so I waited to do our egg hunt until company arrived. I had a hunt for each boy, according to their age and skill level. I also had one for the adults too! But I won't post those hilarious pictures. Unless someone bribes me. Or I need black mail. :)
Here is what I want to know.... How did not ONE of the people over tell me that Micah had a mouth full of chocolate!? EVERY picture we took of our fam, his mouth looks like this! Sheesh.
We had a great Easter! Hope you all did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment