Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mom's Night OUT!

A couple of moms from my mom's group thought it would be nice (and fun) to get away one night. I, myself, have never had a night away from Isaac, and thought this sounded so thrilling! But I wasn't sure with Dan's schedule or money if it would ever work out. Thanks to mutual friends who have great connections, we got a suite on Clearwater Beach for only 65 dollars! My girlfriends were awesome and we planned our night around Dan's Saturday off and we booked it. Since Isaac is nearly 2 1/2 I felt very comfortable leaving him, and not only that, he was with his papa...so I had nooo worries!

We were gone for 24 hours. It was 24 hours of uninterrupted conversation. A night with no baby monitors. A night to get out of the kitchen. No dishes, no laundry, no chores.....just talking and with the feeling of freedom. What a fun time!
Colette, (me), and Lona
The view from our balcony. Yes it was a little sad to go home.
But while I was away the BOYS DID PLAY!
Isaac and Papa making gingerbread cookies!

I wonder how many he had? I don't want to know.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! All moms need some time away....it only makes us better :)

    ReplyDelete