Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Isaac turns 2

Here is Isaac opening his 1st gift (and we had permission to do this a little early, so it was 2 nights before his actual bday) from Grandpa and Grandma Dean! Round 1!

I take too many pics, so here are my favorites! My dad and Peggy gave Isaac a John Deere Birthday! Tractors galore!
I'm sorry that this picture is blurry...but that night Isaac refused to go to bed with his best friend, Puppy, and insisted on sleeping with his new tractor. He's sound asleep on my lap and cuddling that nice hard plastic. Boys!

After opening #2!

#3 and #4. Going to start his own farm!
History:: Isaac's old crib was recalled and Dan saved the wood in hopes to make something out of it one day. We decided to make Isaac a train table and let him start his first train collection. This table stays in his room for him to play with and have a "special" toy. Dan did a great job building this and I found the fabric at JoAnn's if you can believe it!
Opening the gifts from Grandpa and Grandma Richards!

Whoa! So excited to be setting up his choo choo's!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo CUTE! Love his big CHHHEEEESE for the camera! Train table looks great and I love that he's sleeping with a tractor...boys!

    ReplyDelete