Here is the only picture I took while we were moving. A tower of moving blankets taller than Isaac at one point....his favorite distraction that day!
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
We're HOME
As most of you know we were able to move back into our home last weekend. We've been home now for a little over a week and it feels amazing to be here! We haven't had enough time to finish unpacking, but when the house is photo-ready I promise to post some pictures! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers while we went through the 7 month ordeal. We still can't believe the whole thing happened, and now that we're back it feels like we were just living in a wild dream. Isaac has adjusted wonderfully to the move back home and Dan and I feel such a sense of calmness now that its "over". YAY for us!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment