Total Pageviews
Sunday, October 25, 2009
RANDOM and FUN pictures from the last few months
Here are some fun and random pictures from the last couple of months. I'm trying my best to update pics in order so this is an attempt to catch myself up before I post all the pumpkin patch pictures from this weekend. Stay posted, those will be up soon!
Don't worry, its empty! This is a morning ritual. He "finishes" my coffee each and every day.
Riding the horse that Grandpa and Grandma Dean sent him for Christmas last year. He screams and yells while jumping up and down on him.
Matching hoodies to dry off. Who comes up with this stuff?!
Best Buddies. They hug and kiss at least twice a day. So sweet.
This is in the doctor's office waiting to be seen. Too cool for doctors, you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I see he's got Uncle Jeff's camera smile!! Hehe! The pictures are too cute! Glad he's still rockin' the Linus shirt! Love, Uncle Jeff and Auntie Stephanie
ReplyDelete