The best part.....Marigot thought that we would be able to pump it up with Dan's air compressor...but it says right on the box NOT to do that or it will explode. There was a short period of time that I thought Isaac might not have a mommy and daddy anymore because it took us a full 30 minutes of hot air from our bodies to get this thing pumped up! Dan was on one end and I was on the other. I was dizzy for an hour. :) We'll NEVER take it down!
Total Pageviews
Monday, August 17, 2009
the Fuller's gift....
The best part.....Marigot thought that we would be able to pump it up with Dan's air compressor...but it says right on the box NOT to do that or it will explode. There was a short period of time that I thought Isaac might not have a mommy and daddy anymore because it took us a full 30 minutes of hot air from our bodies to get this thing pumped up! Dan was on one end and I was on the other. I was dizzy for an hour. :) We'll NEVER take it down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you kids blew that whole thing up without a pump!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid it take you all weekend?
It looks like a ton of fun!
MAybe you could give swimming lessons, Emily and make a little spending money!
Happy sailing!! What a lucky kid! : )
Gramma Carolyn
i am so glad he loves it! and i'm really glad you and dan survived the ordeal! love,
ReplyDeletemarigot
Holy ksmoly...that's amazing:o) I love swimming and can't wait to take Nate in the pool! I was thinking that I had to wait until he is old enough for sunscreen but I could get a little one for the back porch! Sitting up may be an important milestone though.....haha
ReplyDelete