Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Piano Man




"Let me play you something and then I'll buy you a drink."
Now that I'm the "worship leader" at church I just HAD to get the piano back from my mom. I felt badly about taking it back, but it is a must if I am going to be helpful at church. However, I'm not sure who's happier about it, me or Isaac?! He loves it and runs to it each time I let him out of the playroom. He plays the beats and sways back and forth on the bench, hums, and pounds the keys. Dan calls him our "little Stevie" and I can't believe how much fun he has. He is so musical and I'm really hoping to teach him to play one day. With any hope, he'll be much better than me!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like he might be playing "Scotch & Soda". I hope he has your love of music!

    ReplyDelete