Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New size...new clothes...new toys

Isaac is starting to grow out of his 12 month clothes (slowly) so I'm able to start dressing him in some new things. The football outfit was given to me when I was pregnant by my Aunt Kathy and it finally fits! The blue shorts are just one of many cute new outfits that Isaac got for his (early, I know) birthday from Grandpa and Grandma Dean! Madisyn's mom found the sit-n-spin at a garage sale this weekend and as you can see its a hit. The last picture is just plain horrible parenting. Isaac's new found love is due to the fact that I've been teaching him how to jump into the pool and swim to me. Now he thinks he can, and should, jump off of everything! And, like crazy parents, we allow him to do it as long we are there to catch him! :)
















1 comment:

  1. What hams! Mommy's little football player! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete