Total Pageviews

Monday, September 7, 2009

More Labor Day Weekend....


These are the fountains down on Venice Island. Isaac wanted NOTHING to do with us once he saw them and all the other kids that were running through them. He was a riot to watch. No fear. None at all.
At one point he crashed straight into an older girl (maybe 8?) and fell flat on his face. I rushed over to him and picked him up and he cried so hard...but then we realized he was crying because I was holding him and he wanted back into the action! Such a boy!










LOVE seeing this happy face. He's such a happy kid when we're outside, especially if there is water in the mix.

1 comment:

  1. Isaac looks like he was having a ball...so grown up!! The first spray looks like it surprised him, but I love that big grin in the bottom photo!
    He seems to be a real Florida native. And he is!!!

    ReplyDelete